Sunday, June 22, 2008

Beach Baby

Like most kids, Sadie really likes the beach. Here are some pictures from when Jill took her on Friday without me. But that's ok, because I took Sadie to the beach yesterday without Jill. Unfortunately, I didn't get any pictures becuase every time I turned my back for a second, she went straight for the water. Even a couple of face-plants in the surf couldn't deter her. I really wish I could have gotten a couple of her splashing in the ocean. Maybe next time. For now, here are some pics of the cutie-pie that Jill got on Friday.

So excited to go to the beach. (Actually, she was chasing the cat, but she was excited when she finally got to the beach.)

See, I told you she was excited to be at the beach.

Mmmm...yummy

I think she could get used to this:)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is too stinking cute!! Love your blog!

Jlowryjr said...

It's fun when they like the beach. Joseph went through a phase of not liking the beach that just happened to coincide with a month-long stay at the beach.
He likes it now.

Anonymous said...

Tom you are like the king of blog! I love all the pics of Sadie. Wow is she adorable and getting soooo big!