Sunday, June 1, 2008

Kim Sonne is now Kim Hyde

Last Saturday (May 24), Jill's younger sister, Kim, married Richard Hyde. All I can say is, it's about time. Now Jill's mom can start pressuring someone else to make her more grandbabies.

Seriously though, the sealing and reception were both beautiful. Jill and I haven't had the chance to go to very many sealings since we were married. Our wedding day is little more than a blur. About the only thing I remember is saying "I do." So it was nice to just sit and listen to the sealer's words as he sealed Kim and Richard.

As you can see from the pictures, Kim was beautiful, Richard cleaned up well, and Jill and Sadie threatened to upstage them both.

The girls

Jill's family

Kim and Sadie

Hooray for me!


Carly (Sadie's second cousin?)




Unfortunately, Sadie wasn't cooperating when I tried to get a picture of the three of us. These were the best two I got.
I know the hat doesn't match, but I thought this was pretty cute.
Funny flowers.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is okay that Sadie wouldn't cooperate, that is one good looking family. Sadie looked adorable in her dress as did everyone else. Congrats to Kim and hubby.
Mom

Jlowryjr said...

That's a tall dude. Trying to outdo Jill I guess.