Thursday, August 12, 2010

Sadie's birthday

This post is only a month overdue, but we had a birthday party for Sadie's third birthday. How quickly they grow!

She's so independent already. I can't wait for her to become a teenager.

At any rate, the Sadie Bug is really into Thomas right now, so we had a Thomas the Train party, complete with jumper and everything. (By the way, I am officially converted to jumpers for little kids' parties.)

So the jumper was in the front yard, and in the back yard we had a bunch of Sadie's toys strategically set up for the little kiddos to play on. I think it was a success. Just look at how much fun those kids are having.



Nice job ladies!

Sadie certainly enjoyed herself.

I hope that's cupcake on your face!

Ashlynn had a good time too. That's her "I'm having a good time" face. Or maybe it's her "I've got a very special present for you, daddy" face. I get them confused.

Of course, the highlight was the Down by the Docks set that Jill and I got Sadie as her present. We really hit a homerun with that thing. She'd play trains all day long if we let her.



"I'm going to play with my trains all day long, and you can't stop me. Hahahaha!"

1 comment:

Jolene said...

What a great party! Love it all! Wish we lived closer.