Saturday, August 21, 2010

A little stage fright?

Sadie's been doing a summer dance camp this past week. Yesterday, they had their "recital" for the parents. There's our little Sadie-bug, front and center. According to Jill, she made a lot of progress during the week and was following directions well. When it came time to perform, though, she froze. Maybe dancing isn't her calling in life. But I still think she's pretty cute in her little tu-tu.

(For some reason, videos get cut off on the side when I post them on the blog. Right click on the video and click "watch on youtube" to see the whole thing.)

3 comments:

Jlowryjr said...

Cute video Tom.

I can help you fix the video or the blog. You can make your blog wider OR adjust the size of the video by editing the HTML in your post.

Nerdy webstuff man.

Jill, Tom, Sadie, Ashlynn & Brooke said...

Thanks Joe. After you left your comment, I started tinkering around and found the generic layouts they provide for you. I'm not sure if I'm crazy about it, but at least the videos are at full width now.

Crystal said...

Hey Jill and Tom, I just discovered your blog. It was so fun to see you guys this Summer at Sea World. I'm glad you were able to meet up with us for a bit. I was just showing Harlie Sadie's dance video, and she wanted to know why Sadie wasn't in her dance class. Haha. Distance is so hard for little kids to grasp. Sadie looks adorable in her little tutu.
Our blog is jakeandcrystalsmith.blogspot.com.