Wednesday, June 3, 2009

It's been two months?

I can't believe that it's been two months since my last post. We've been busy as usual. Probably the funnest thing that we've done was our vacation to Maui with Jill's family. I'd say the best thing about Hawaii is that the warm ocean water. Sadie loves to go in the ocean. Here in San Diego, I feel like I'm going to get frost bite chasing her around in the freezing ocean. By comparison, the water in Hawaii feels like a hot tub. Here are a few pics from Maui and a few others.
Did I mention how she loves the ocean? I mean, she really loves it. Just look at that grin. She's practically delerious with love.

Don't they look cute in the morning? This was our first morning in Maui. Sadie was still on California time and woke up around 4:30.
Sadie's still not very cooperative when we try to do family pics. This was the best we could do. At least she's not crying!

A friend from church gave us a pretty big wading pool last fall. I hate it. It turns my backyard into a swamp for three days every time I empy it. But little Miss Thing here loves it - almost as much as she loves the ocean. She especially when I spray her with the hose, which is what I'm doing in these pictures.


Sadie is very helpful around the house. It's like we've got our own little Cinderella.

A couple pictures of Sadie's Easter outfit.