Tuesday, June 30, 2009

ABC's

Today was Sadie's birthday. It is hard to believe that two years ago today Jill and I were hanging out in the hospital just learning to change little newborn diapers. We were watching the video earlier today that we took right after Sadie was born. It is truly awe-inspiring about a newborn. She was so tiny, fragile and completely dependent on us. Jill and I feel very lucky that we have this little doll in our life. She just makes everything brighter. We love you Sadie!

I took some pictures and video of her birthday, but haven't downloaded them yet. (Hopefully) I will do that soon. In the meantime, here are some cute videos of Sadie saying her ABC's. She's been working on this for a while, and a couple of weeks ago she said them all the way through. It seems like everytime we would try to get her on camera saying them, however, she got distracted by something else. After several attempts, we finally got it. Turn on your volume.

(The second video is my favorite. Sadie is somewhat obsessed with band-aids right now. She looks for any excuse to say she has a boo-boo and needs a band-aid.)









2 comments:

Jlowryjr said...

Those are great.

She and Millie have the same kind of hair it seems. I love it.

Hope things are well.

Anonymous said...

That was so sweet, she is getting so big. I can't wait to see you guys.
Mom