Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Lots o' Videos

As you may have noticed from some of these posts, Sadie is a messy eater. She always leaves us plenty to clean up. Tonight, she had just gotten out of her bath and was chewing on a beanie that she'd grabbed, when she saw me wiping up the floor. She came over, and started wiping in the same spot with her beanie.

She's been doing lots of little random, cute things like that lately. We've gotten some of them (ok, a lot of them) on video, but I just hadn't gotten around to downloading and editing them. I finally did that yesterday. Here they are.



This is probably my favorite thing she started doing in the past couple of weeks. She charges blankets like a bull charging a matador's cape. It's hilarious.



She also likes to stick the blankets on her head. We don't let her do this anymore. She's had a couple of hard falls. She bit her tongue when I was watching her alone one night. Kind of freaked me out to see blood coming out of her mouth. I think it also freaked Jill out when I called with Sadie screaming in the background and told her that she was bleeding. Luckily, the bleeding stopped within a couple of minutes. But the second time it happened, we stopped letting her do this.



The doctor told us to give Sadie whole milk instead of formula. Sadie--she's got other ideas.



She did this for about 20 minutes one night.



It's fun letting her chase you.



It's also a lot of fun to take her to the beach. She loves getting in the water.



Bath time is always fun.



Sadie is her own biggest fan.



She'll dance to anything--even the washing machine.



Mom, she really likes her puppy. She dances to him to, but everytime we try to get it on video, she stops. We'll get her eventually.



And of course, eating.



The cake never stood a chance.

4 comments:

Kim said...

tom, NICE job on the blog. i watched all the videos at work today, and almost died laughing when i saw sadie charge the towel and dance to the washing machine. hilarious. she's a cutie pie.

-AUNTIE Kim

Steph & Kyle said...

I love her laugh! It's so infectious! She's just way too cute guys... we need to make it out there and see you!

Ann said...

I HAVE TO SAY THAT SADIE IS JUST AS SWEET AS SHE IS CUTE. I FEEL SO LUCKY TO GET TO WATCH HER!

Anonymous said...

Tom Tom,
you guys did some nice work on that little girl of yours. How cute is she!!! Aren't kids the best? I'm glad I came across your blog to see what's been going on in your life. Can't wait to beat up on you in fantasy football...