Saturday, June 2, 2012

A friend commented tonight on how much she used to enjoy reading my blog (i.e., looking at the pictures I'd post). That inspired me to try to recommit to posting the occasional update.

So here's the first. A few months ago we (and by we, I mean Jill) potty-trained Ashlynn.  Ash did great while awake, but had a few accidents at night. So now we've started taking Ashlynn to the bathroom right before we go to bed. It has easily become one of my favorite times of the day when I yank her limp body from bed, plop her on the toilet, and watch her try to maintain her balance as she relieves herself while still asleep.  Usually she ends up leaning on my shoulder.  Hilarious and endearing.

2 comments:

Jlowryjr said...

That is really cute. Watching kids try to do things like eat while being so sleepy is one of my favorite things.

RBroyles said...

Oh my gosh, this is adorable!