Sunday, June 5, 2011

Sadie's Recital

What a difference a year makes. The last time Sadie did a "recital," she got stage fright and didn't move the entire time. Here's the video. Even though I've posted it before, it's a family classic and worthy of another post.



This year Sadie did quite a bit better. Still, Jill and I suspect that dancing might not be Sadie's calling in life. Also, the other day, my mom asked me if Sadie was still obsessed with Thomas the Tank Engine. Well, guess what that is she hands to her teacher at the start. We didn't even know she had it. She somehow snuck it up there. Sneaky bugger. (The camera work is a bit shaky in some spots. Sorry about that.)



And here are a couple of pics of Sadie in her outfit.


1 comment:

dcrooks said...

Too cute, I love that she had Thomas with her. I guess my gifts will be okay!!!