Sunday, October 26, 2008

Playing Around

Sadie's at a fun age right now. She's steady on her feet and loves to play. Here are some videos of her playing with Jill and me. As you might notice, she really likes her little slide.



Sadie has very subtle ways of letting you know when she wants to go outside.



She's so proud of herself.



The high five is something she seems to have only learned for a few weeks. She doesn't really do it anymore. But I've got this feeling she still knows how, but she's just being stubborn.



I love the way she runs. You can't really tell from the end of this video, but her whole body sort of shakes when she runs. It's sort of an up-and-down run instead of a just-move-forward run.





Spinning is a relatively new trick for Sadie baby.



A few months ago, I posted a video of Sadie dancing. She's learned some new moves since then.



When Sadie and I play, it consists of her chasing me, or climbing on me.

1 comment:

Steph & Kyle said...

Very cute guys! She is getting so big. I can't believe we haven't been out there in so long! He hair is so cute and curly! Miss you and Love you!