Thursday, February 28, 2008

I'm still learning how to use this site

Something happened when I was trying to publish this post and now the pictures are all over the place. The pictures are pretty self explanatory, but I'll explain them anyway. The first two are to show off Sadie's big, blue eyes. Almost everyone who meets her for the first time comments on them.














The one above is of my two girls looking pretty--like always. This one to the left is Sadie and I in front of our little Christmas tree. Our place was too small for anything bigger. (But we did eventually put more ornaments on it. We just hadn't gotten around to it when we took this pic.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures. I'm glad I can see more pictures even if they are not on myspace. Sadie is adorable. It's funny how fast they grow up huh?